HR Analytics Lead
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our HR Systems team as we develop our people technology platforms and embark on our journey of implementing a market leading HR system. This role will play an instrumental part in our ongoing strategy to enhance our people reporting and analytics to drive data driven decisions, workforce productivity and engagement. If you are driven, forward thinking and have experience in a similar HR Analytics / MI role, we are keen to hear from you.
About the role:
As our HR Analytics Lead (Workday), you will be accountable for development, maintenance and delivery of workday reporting functionality and analytics.
You will also support the HR Systems Manager to lead & drive end-to-end process improvement and to execute successfully our future HR technology development roadmap.
Responsibilities will include: (see job description for detailed accountabilities):
- Develop and maintain People Analytics dashboards, analysing data and reporting key trends/anomalies/points of interest to key stakeholders.
- Design, build and support testing of Workday reports including Report Writer and custom reports.
- Understand business requirements from HR and other stakeholders and translate them into new Workday reports.
- Provide requests for people information and ad-hoc reporting requests
- Support bi-annual Workday upgrades.
- Experience working within an HR analytical / HR MI reporting role
- Experience building reports, dashboards & associated data insights.
- Experience using data visualization tools such as Tableau, or similar (e.g. PowerBI)
- HR knowledge base with an understanding of HR functions, processes and data.
- Experience using Workday and Workday Reporting including creating/maintaining calculated fields would be advantageous.
- Good project tracking skills including involvement in enhancements and upgrades.
- Excellent IT skills and high level of competence with MS Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail to produce accurate, high quality work.
- The ability to quickly comprehend information and translate into reporting requirements.
- Strong numerical aptitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- The ability to take ownership of tasks assigned and drive them forward.
We have a flexible-hybrid working pattern model to allow for flexibly between remote and office working. You can also find out more about our inspiring campus here.
Please include a CV and covering letter with your application describing how you meet the essential criteria for the role.
Closing date: 13th July 2022