Advanced Job Search Results
Advanced Job Search Results
Here you can take a quick look at the current jobs on offer. There are three ways of doing this: you can select on date posted, select criteria for the type of job you are interested in using the checkboxes and/or the free text.
Are you an experienced Event Organiser looking to contribute toward solving real global health challenges? If so, this may be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity - and we are looking for someone like you! Come and join us at Wellcome Connecting Science.
Events will generally take the form of residential courses based in our facilities on the Wellcome Genome Campus, or at global locations including in Asia, Latin America, and Africa.
About the Role
As Event Organiser, you will:
- Be responsible for the delivery of a wide variety of learning and training activities for research and healthcare professionals, through key event organisation and administrative support.
- Work with a range of different partners and stakeholders, from other members of the Learning and Training team, to content experts and course instructors from around the globe.
- Communicate with training partners (instructors and speakers) and course participants to ensure they are fully supported before, during and after their course attendance.
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of event delivery from venue and catering bookings, to in-person registration of course participants on the Campus.
- Play an important role in ensuring that our learning and training offer is delivered smoothly and meets the learning goals of our participants, by prioritising tasks across multiple events at different stages of planning and development.
Some evening and weekend work may be required as part of this role and will be compensated by time-off-in-lieu.
Job Area: Wellcome Connecting Science Grade: 3 Salary per annum: £27,500 - £33,000 Full Time, Part Time, Flexible Working: Full Time/ Part Time/Flexible Working Contract Type: Permanent Reference:84961
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our HR Systems team as we develop our people technology platforms and embark on our journey of implementing a market leading HR system. This role will play an instrumental part in our ongoing strategy to enhance our people reporting and analytics to drive data driven decisions, workforce productivity and engagement. If you are driven, forward thinking and have experience in a similar HR Analytics / MI role, we are keen to hear from you.
About the role:
As our HR Analytics Lead (Workday), you will be accountable for development, maintenance and delivery of workday reporting functionality and analytics.
You will also support the HR Systems Manager to lead & drive end-to-end process improvement and to execute successfully our future HR technology development roadmap.
Responsibilities will include: (see job description for detailed accountabilities):
- Develop and maintain People Analytics dashboards, analysing data and reporting key trends/anomalies/points of interest to key stakeholders.
- Design, build and support testing of Workday reports including Report Writer and custom reports.
- Understand business requirements from HR and other stakeholders and translate them into new Workday reports.
- Provide requests for people information and ad-hoc reporting requests
- Support bi-annual Workday upgrades.
Job Area: Management Operations Grade: 2 Salary per annum: in the region of £35,000 to £42,000 Full Time, Part Time, Flexible Working: Full Time Contract Type: Permanent Reference:84973