HR Systems Analyst
Salary range £33,505 to £40,541 per annum (determined by experience), plus additional benefits
We are looking for a HR Systems Analyst to join our HR Services team who will have a meaningful role in the team to be the HR SaaS Information System (COREHR) expert.
You will maintain and develop the HRIS to ensure it works effectively for the business and is kept documented and compliant with both internal and legislative process.
Using your expert systems knowledge you will be responsible for ensuring data integrity, including quality, accuracy, security and usability of employee data, providing guidance on MI reporting.
You will take the lead in planning and implementing upgrades and additional modules with enhanced functionality and value add. Actively providing advice on best practice use of the system and future improvements and working with colleagues across the institute to ensure the delivery of an excellent customer experience and the evolving business requirements of the Institute are met.
- HR Information System experience - ideally CoreHR
- Experience of Human Resources and the concept of ‘life cycle of an employee’
- Use of confidential data (understanding of GDPR regulations)
- Project planning
- Writing and implementing tests scripts
- Project and system document governance
- Process mapping
- Managing third party suppliers
- Ability to review issues that are reported and to asses impact using data and propose a recommendation for resolution
- Ability to quickly assimilate technical details
- Highly developed, excellent communication skills with experience of dealing with and influencing people at all levels successfully
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with team and project members and other staff
- Ability to describe the same information at different levels
- Ability to lead, plan and prioritise a wide range of tasks to the appropriate deadlines
- Professional, proactive, positive, resilient, resourceful, tenacious
- Can demonstrate a personal ethos of continuous improvement
- Knowledge and experience of using a SaaS based HR system and/or CoreHR would be an advantage.
Our Campus: Set over 125 acres, the stunning and dynamic Wellcome Genome Campus is the biggest aggregate concentration of people in the world working on the common theme of Genomes and BioData. It brings together a diverse and exceptional scientific community, committed to delivering life-changing science with the reach, scale and imagination to pursue some of humanity’s greatest challenges.
Our Benefits: Our employees have access to a comprehensive range of benefits and facilities including:
- Group Defined Contribution Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Private Health Insurance
- 25 days annual leave, increasing by one day a year to a maximum of 30
- Family friendly environment including options for flexible and part-time working, a childcare voucher scheme and Campus Nursery
- Two days paid Employee Volunteering Leave a year
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Campus Gym, tennis courts, cricket pitch and sports hall plus a range of dining facilities
- Active Campus Sports and Social Club
- Free Campus Bus Service
Genome Research Limited is an Equal Opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to gender equality and promoting women’s careers in science, we hold an Athena SWAN Bronze Award. We will consider all qualified applicants without discrimination on grounds of disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please include a cover letter with your CV.
Closing date: 9th June 2018